Innovative Training 2021 trophy for Takoma
Takoma is very proud to have been awarded the Innovative Training 2021 trophy for the #JePasseAuVert project, following the TTFO’s (Think Tank Formation Ouest) morning vote which took place on November the 19th.
The #JePasseAuVert project, carried out in partnership with Ekodev and supported by SGS France as part of the energy saving certificate mechanism, aims to raise awareness and train 16-24 year olds in EcoMobility so that they adopt travel behavior which decreases fossil fuel consumption.
To meet this demand, Takoma has proposed a multi-channel system that:
- educates and informs 16-24 year olds about EcoMobility practices,
- brings together an active community around EcoMobility to encourage behavioral changes.
4 main types of media have been created:
- an educational website with many educational and fun activities,
- a smartphone game app with which you can build your own EcoMobility city and win prizes,
- a web series and numerous videos, vox pops, animated graphics, and YouTube channel interviews,
- events throughout France: participation in public events, and educational workshops in SGS ObjectifCode traffic code rooms.
The voters were attracted by the original and innovative format of this course, and by the challenge of attracting young people to this media by adapting the content to 16-24 year olds. For more information: jepasseauvert.com